ci/woodpecker/push/check Pipeline was successful Details
The plug-in now configures itself automatically. I could also set `vim.g.skip_ts_context_commentstring_module = true`, but that should be removed soon enough anyway, and I would forget to remove it...
My NixOS-based system configuration files.
Currently only used as an experiment to self-host a new server.
First build using flakes:
sudo nixos-rebuild switch --flake .
Secondly, take care of a few manual steps:
- Configure Gitea and Drone
- Configure Lohr webhook and SSH key
- Configure Jellyfin
- Configure Prowlarr,Jackett and NZBHydra2
- Configure Sonarr, Radarr, Bazarr
- Configure Transmission's webui port
- Configure Quassel user
- Configure Flood account